We respect your privacy and always will.
Our Key Principles:
1. Collecting and Using Information: When customer information is collected, PLASP will explain how it will be used and will obtain your consent to collect, use and disclose your personal information. PLASP will only collect information that is required to provide our service to families and/or for licensing or legal purposes.
2. Limiting Use and Disclosure of Information: PLASP will only use your information for the purposes for which we have obtained your consent. We will only provide your information to other parties when we have your consent, when we are required, or permitted to do so by law.
3. Protecting Information: We will protect your information and dispose of it by means of shredding, or other permanent methods.
4. Providing Information Access and Accuracy: We will provide our customers with access to personal information that we keep about them. We do our best to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date. Customers will also have the opportunity to challenge the accuracy of our information.
5. Respecting and Responding to Privacy Concerns: We will respond to your requests for access to your personal information within a 30 day period.
Concerns regarding your privacy should be confidentially addressed to:
Director, Human Resources and Privacy Officer
PLASP Child Care Services
60 Courtneypark Drive West, Unit 5
Mississauga, ON L5W 0B3
or call 905-890-1711
click button to download Anti-Spam Policy